Thursday, May 04, 2006

The idea

I only use the bus in Bristol (UK) about once a week. But my travels (or not) provide a steady supply of stories. How does your experience of Bristol's public transport compare?


Blogger Bernard said...

Leaving comments under relevant headings (like this) will allow anyone to add their Bristol Bus Stories to the blog.

12:29 p.m.  
Blogger Rachel said...

I really dislike the buses in Bristol.

Firstly I think they are too expensive, I get a better deal in London!

Secondly, they are not children friendly - I really don't want to drag my daughter out of her buggy every time I get on a bus,

thirdly, the drivers are so rude - one time, heavily pregnant waiting for the 89 the driver just drove past the stop, he then had to stop at a red light directly by the stop and I knocked on the door. Even though the driver could see the fact that I was heavily pregnant and it was the middle of summer he still did not open the doors!!!

And finally, why do they change drivers at rush hour???? Madness!

12:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home